Who are we?
Friendship is the data controller for your personal data. The registered office is at Kalmthoutsesteenweg 282950
Kapellen, KBO number: 0533.902.054.
You can contact us on the following number:
Tel.: +32 3 303 72 62
What personal data do we process?
The following personal data will be processed by us:
- Identification details
Why do we process your personal data?
We process the personal data mentioned above for the purpose of:
- Management of customers due to contractual necessity$
- Direct marketing by consent
If we further process your personal data for a purpose other than those mentioned above, we will inform you in advance.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
Your personal data will never be sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The only ways in which your personal data can be passed on to third parties are if:
- You give your prior express consent;
- There is a legal obligation for us to transfer personal data in the context of (the prevention of) fraud and abuse;
Specifically, your personal data will, or may be shared with the following third parties for the additional reasons indicated:
- Sendcloud (shipping system)
- Mollie (payment system)
How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept for any longer than necessary. This means that your data will be kept in our files as long as your account is active or you have subscribed to the newsletter.
Regardless of the period for which we retain your personal data, we will also remove your personal data if you explicitly ask us to do so by contacting us on the above contact details.
What rights do you have?
You have various rights and you can exercise these by contacting us using the contact details above.
- Inspection of the personal data relating to you that are processed by us, when necessary the correction of incorrect/incomplete personal data or the removal of personal data and, in certain cases, limitations to the processing of your personal data or opposition to it.
- The transfer of your personal data either by providing the data to you in a readable form or by directly transferring it from us to the third party service provider that you have designated.
- Opposing the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawing a previously given consent to the processing of personal data.
- Filing of a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you are not satisfied with our handling of your enquiry or complaint, using the following data: Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
How can you exercise your rights?
You can contact us via the contact details above.
The contact person for questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data is Noa van Treeck and they can be reached via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +32 3 303 72 62.